Before Applying for up scholarship please read all information and what the documents are required to fill up scholarship form.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES-UP Scholarship Online Form 2021 :-
|Last Date for Registration||21/10/2021|
|Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date||25/10/2021|
|Correction Date||16-26 November|
- Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
- Dashmottar : Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
Document Required Fresh Candidates : –
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to Apply For UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 :-
- Fresh Candidates who takes new admission in 10,11,12 and in Dashmottar U.G, P.G., DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE courses should apply in Fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
Some Important Links:- UP Scholarship Online Form 2021-22 :-
|Apply Registration||Click Here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How to Apply|
|Official Website||Click Here|
If You like this post please share this with others and also share this website for future updated videos.Thanks for watching……
Some Important FAQS:-
What is the last date of up scholarship 2021?
Latest Update: The applications for UP Pre-Matric and UP Post-Matric Scholarships for 2021-22 will start from 23rd July 2021 and 20th July 2021 ,respectively. The last date to apply for both the scholarships is 12th October 2021 and 21st October 2021, respectively.05-Sep-2021
How many scholarship can I apply?
Only meritorious students are eligible to get a scholarship. The amount of scholarship that a student receives is not worth your efforts. Applying for a scholarship is a tedious task and involves you to follow too many guidelines. You can apply for only one scholarship.